Espoo is an attractive, distinctive city ideal for tourism, conferences, and congresses. As a Visit Espoo partner, you can be part of a dynamic network for international and domestic marketing activities.
Visit Espoo aims to increase Espoo’s appeal and profile. We are an informed partner committed to developing Espoo into a financially, ecologically, culturally and socially sustainable place to visit. In 2020 we reached the following figures:
- Bednights: 251 000 (-46% vs. 2019)
- Accommodation sales: 11 million euros (-61% vs. 2019)
- Congresses: 19 congresses of which 16 virtual ones and 3 face-to-face, over 4000 delegates (estimated numbers).
- Congress income: to be announced by March 2021
- Confirmed congress numbers will be announced by March 2021.
Spearhead themes and target markets
Experiences and innovations are the spearhead themes when marketing Espoo.
Finland, German-speaking Europe, and Russia are our the key target markets in leisure tourism and Finland, Central Europe, the Baltics and Russia on the congresses, meetings and incentives markets.
- Developing digital world travel and commercialisation with businesses and the City of Espoo
- Developing sustainability and carbon neutrality with businesses and stake holders in the region
- Professional sales events in Finland and abroad
- Travel advice and info events
- Convention Bureau services
- Attracting congresses to Espoo
- Site visits for travel organisers, travel and MICE agencies and media representatives
- Tourism statistics
- Multichannel marketing communication: network communication, social media communication, newsletters, brochures and maps, influencer marketing and media communications
Visit Espoo has tourism marketing works closely with Helsinki and other cities and municipalities in Uusimaa, and collaborates nationally with Business Finland, Visit Finland, Finland Convention Bureau, Congress Network Finland and the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Employment.
Visit Espoo partners 2021
Archipelago Restaurant Paven
EMMA – Espoon Museum of Modern Art
Espoo Line – Royal Line
Finland Naturally Experiences
GLO Hotel Sello
Haltia Lake Lodge
Kassiopeia Hotels & Restaurants – Nokkalan Majakka & Hotel Matts
Långvik – Congress Wellness Hotel
Municipality of Kauniainen
Municipality of Kirkkonummi
Municipality of Vihti
Original Sokos Hotel Tapiola Garden
Radisson Blu Hotel Espoo
Restaurant Fat Lizard
Restaurant Lucy in the Sky
Sea Adventures Finland
SMA Group – Sea & Mountain Adventures
Sound By Nature
The Finnish Nature Centre Haltia – Metsähallitus, Parks & Wildlife Finland
Tree Top Adventure Park & Adventure Golf HUIPPU
Water Sports Centre Laguuni
How to join us
As a Visit Espoo partner, your business will be part of a vibrant partnership network. Visit Espoo has 40−50 partners from Espoo, Kauniainen, Kirkkonummi and Vihti each year.
- For more information about a partnership with Visit Espoo, contact Tiina Backman, Sales and Marketing Manager on +358 41 545 5515, email@example.com
- For more information about visibility in the visitespoo.fi, contact Hanna Saari, Content Manager, tel 043 824 6035 or firstname.lastname@example.org