Summer worker, Espoo Marketing’s Innovation team
We are looking for a business or marketing student for a summer work position for June-July 2019.
Our job is to attract companies, investors and visitors to Espoo and help players succeed in Espoo Innovation Garden – the largest innovation hub in Northern Europe.
We work daily with local startups and international corporations. Espoo Marketing’s role is to be a growth orchestrator in the local ecosystem. We focus on supporting our clients and working together. We are located in Otaniemi. Espoo Marketing Oy is a marketing company that is 100% owned by the City of Espoo.
We offer you the chance to get insights into innovation ecosystem orchestration. You will get valuable working experience, broaden your personal networks, get a close perspective on how marketing is done on a city level as well as learn about Invest In work and business development. You get to work with forerunners in a fascinating, fast-paced working environment where each day is unlike the last. In our team, you are building Finland’s future and get to meet the best Finnish startups, growth companies, international corporations and top experts.
Your tasks include:
- Finding success stories and information from the ecosystem and creating key data figures from your findings
- Working with local company and key client data: doing research and analysis
- With the team, creating fact-based content to be used in sales and marketing materials
- Turning business intelligence insights into engaging graphics, used for example on social media
- Participating in startup screening and invest in projects
Salary: EUR 2000 / month.
Get more information and send applications to:
Glenn Gassen, Director, Innovation, Growth & Invest In email@example.com, 040-620 4254.
Follow us on social media:
LinkedIn: Espoo Innovation Garden