Ataman Tours is a tour operator based in Helsinki region, providing private small group walking tours; history, culture, architecture, and nature.
Ataman Tours provides private small-group walking tours, ensuring the best quality content for travelers who are tired of crowded, pre-scripted, boring touristy tours. Ataman's walking tours are ranked #1 on TripAdvisor among 170 tours in the Helsinki region.
In tours, you will have the chance to enjoy Helsinki and Espoo with a small group and learn the history, culture and traditions of the Finns all the while getting personal attention. Your tour will be adjusted to your interests and preferences, the group size and the weather conditions so you will get the best of these beautiful cities. Ataman Tours offers various themed tours for you to choose from, as well ass tailor-made tours just for you. All tours are safe, personal, interactive, and environmentally friendly.
The company owner, Emek Ataman is an authorized Helsinki guide, a professional city planner, and a PhD student of Urban Studies. You can be sure that when you book a tour with him, you will explore the white city of the north with an expert, enjoy the personal connection and get accurate answers to all your questions.
- Laajalahti Nature Reserve Walk takes you to one of the most accessible and beautiful nature reserves on the border of Espoo and Helsinki.
- Nuuksio National Park Hike will provide you the chance to enjoy the great typical Finnish nature; spectacular lakes, beautiful vast forests, rugged landscapes with various trails.
- Helsinki City Tour will give you the most important sights and attractions in Helsinki.
- Architecture Tour will open your eyes to the variety of styles that make up this architectural gem.
- Tram Tour will take you to places (with the great Helsinki trams) where you will find hidden treasures far from the tourist crowds.
- Churches and Cathedrals Tour will show you the best of the cathedrals and churches in the city.
- Grand Tour will provide you with the bigger picture about Helsinki region with a great combination of the above tours.
Let Emek know if you want to mix things up!